TACSYSTEM Quartz Shine Kit
TACSystem’s Quartz series of coatings has a wide variety of products for DIY application, something semi-permanent to Pro level kits. Quartz Shine is a semi-permanent coating which has a durability rating of up to 2 years and is fantastic option of those who wish to provide their vehicle strong protection without having to go to a pro level kit.
Quartz Shine will provide a fantastic level of gloss and hydrophobicity when combined with its ease of use in comparison to other coatings, you will achieve fantastic results from this kit.
How to use:
- Surface preparation is critical, decontaminate the surface prior to application.
- Wipe down all intended areas with good surface prep solution like Oil Zero or Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Ensure surface is dry and streak free.
- Shake product well and apply onto application pad.
- Work 1 panel at a time, from the edges first and then in a criss cross motion apply the product evenly of the surface adding more product on the application pad as needed. Do not use too much, it will simply be wiped off as excess.
- Allow Quartz Shine to dwell for 3-5 minutes to allow it to bond to the surface.
- Use 2 suitable microfibre towels. The first to remove the majority of the residue and the second to buff the surface to a high gloss finish.
- Allow 8-10 hours to cure under cover. Do not get wet for 24 hours if possible.
*All prices inc GST